URL Bookmarks

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Nov 12 13:30:38 EST 2003

Hi Roger,

> Hello Folks.
>
> What I would like to do is to enable the user to open an Internet
> browser from within a RunRev app,
> navigate to a site and store a bookmark to that site in the RunRev app
> (like in a List Field.)
> Can anyone help with this?

What about the new window decoration "systemwindow" for your stack?
(Will let your stack float above ALL other windows, RR or not :-)

This way the user could drag and drop the URL to your listfield and
launch an URL
by simply doubleclicking a line in that field...?

Put this into the script of your listfield and there you are...
Works fine here on OS X with Safari :-)

on dragdrop
   if me = empty then
     put dragdata["text"] after me