Problem for building an app

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 12:26:19 EST 2003

--- Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've sent a message but without responses
>
> Consequently, I 'm afraid it must be a difficult
> one...
>
> So I post my message again :
>
> I have a stack (main stack is a splashscreen) with
> two little substacks
>
> when I build a distribution, it stops on "now
> setting Profil options on
> stack "xxx"" (stack "xxx" is a substack)
>
> it stops there and just do nothing...no build ????
>
> I'm using Rev 2.1.1 on Mac OS X 2.8
>
> Any help ?
>

> thank you very much.
>

> Greetings.
>
> Yves COPPE

Bonsoir Yves,

A few questions to help us clear up the problem :
- I see you're working on MacOSX. What platform are
you building for ?
---> MacOSX, Classic, Windows ?
- Does it happen with every stack you build ?
- Was this a 'saved' distr. builder configuration ?
- Have you tried replacing Revolution with a fresh
copy ?

Hope to get you close to a solution,

Jan Schenkel.

=====