need advice form Guru - traffic light app

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at gmx.at
Sun Nov 9 14:15:54 EST 2003

Hi,
I want to make an application which shoes something like traffic lights in a small window on 5 computers in a network.

Each traffic light represents one of this computers.
When I set my (computer 1) traffic light to yellow on all coputers traffic light 1 should become yellow.
When the user on computer 2 sets his traffic light to red on all computers traffic light 2 should become red.
and so on

I think it´s easy to imagine what I want...

Can anybody give me some principle advice how to realize this??

Regards,
            Ernst