RC1 issue with mouse() function

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri May 23 02:12:00 EDT 2003

Confirmed: I am using a three button mouse with Mac OS X and all three
buttons produced down for all three mouse(x) tests. I didn't use your
function, I had a message that checked each and set the hilite of a
checkbox (just in case the mouseDown trigger was messing things up, but
I still got either all three checkboxes checked or unchecked, never one
at a time as I would have expected.

Rev obviously detected the various mouse buttons (at least 1 & 3) but
there must be something odd about the mouse() function.

Cheers,
Sarah