Tabs in a field

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri May 23 01:48:00 EDT 2003

Hi Dan,
If you want to use tabs, you have to set the tabstops of the field
first. In RC1, this is done in the Table section of the field
inspector. You don't have to make the field a table, just enter a
number or a comma-delimited list of numbers, in the tab-stop field. If
you are using Rev 1.1.1, this is in one of the field settings palettes,
I think the second one.

If you want to do it through scripts:
	set the tabStops of fld "My Field" to "50,150,200"

Cheers,
Sarah