change font of handler list in script editor? (2.0 rc1)

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sun May 11 20:34:02 EDT 2003

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 06:52  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Alex Rice wrote:
>
>> Can one change the font of the handler list in script editor? (2.0
>> rc1)
>
> Yes, using the Text menu.

Doesn't work for me (2.0 rc1, Mac OS 10.2.6) If I click in the handler
list, then pick a font, the change is applied to the selected handler
in the script editor itself. I want to change the font of the handler
list -- in the left frame of the script editor.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com