send to msg substack

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Mar 30 22:11:57 EST 2003

At 7:13 AM -0800 3/29/03, Stephen Messimer wrote:
>My assumption was that because stack xData is a substack of a plugin
>and that  Rev is up and running, the substack would be among the
>"stacks in use".  Do I need to supply some sort of path info to the
>plugin?

It won't be in the stacksInUse just because it's in the same file as a plugin.

However, it should be loaded (and available to your script) if its main
stack is loaded. (Stack files load "all or nothing" - if one stack in a
stack file is loaded, they all are.) Is your plugin set up in Plugins
Editor to load on startup (or have you already opened it)?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/