send to msg substack

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Sat Mar 29 10:16:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I am attempting to send a message to a substack of a plugin.  The
script doesn't work because the msg can't find the stack.  Here's the
script.

on preOpenStack
   send ckState to stack "xData" -- ckState is a handler in a substack
(xData) of a plugin located in the Rev plugins folder
end preOpenStack

My assumption was that because stack xData is a substack of a plugin
and that  Rev is up and running, the substack would be among the
"stacks in use".  Do I need to supply some sort of path info to the
plugin?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA