sentences as items

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:48:01 EST 2003

Thanks a lot, Chris.  I think that's exactly what I need.

But, pardon my ignorance: how do you insert these special characters?
Also, if you're using Unicode and you set the useUnicode to true, is
there a corresponding Unicode character that does the same trick and
that I could then use in both Mac and Windows versions?

Many thanks, again.

Toma