Revolution 2.0.2 the $200 beta

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 23 22:18:00 EDT 2003

I wrote:

>> My understanding of my licensed tech support is:  "Up-and-running"
>> technical support is provided to help get the product installed and
>> working properly on your system.
>
> What you describe certainly doesn't sound like you are either up and
> running or working properly yet. The program has errored for you from
> the start. It isn't erroring for many others, so I'd say there is
> something different about your setup or your version of the program, and
> you are entitled to some tech support, and I bet the company will be
> willing to provide it.

I should amend my comment. The unavailability of all the engines in the
distribution builder may be a legitimate bug, but for the others, try
testing first on a newly-created stack. Some of the things that aren't
working in your original stack may work in a new one (like your
experience with the message box.) If that is the case, then there is
probably something in your stack preventing correct behavior, which
would be outside your support contract.

But we may be able to help with those.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com