Revolution 2.02 is a $200 beta?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 23 16:59:00 EDT 2003

Bill, do you know your message has a hostile tone to it?

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 03:39  PM, WIlliam Griffin wrote:

> No errors, and no response no matter what.
> lets see some commands that will not work.
> open stack "Array"
> open stack "3D Scene"
> set style of stack "Console" to document
> set visible of cd fld "selectedcolor" of stack "T3D Edit" to false
>
> No results from anything in here.

I am guessing you are in the multi-line message box. Please make the
distinction: single-line message box is different from the multi-line
message box.

If you are in the multi-line message box, you have to hit ENTER on a
Mac, and on my Windows laptop it's Function-ENTER (I guess that's
RETURN on Windows)

> I really wish I'd used this app more extensively before paying for it.

(shrug) yeah RR has it's flaws. File a bug report. It hasn't stopped me
from getting tons of work done, using it every day since October 2002
beginning with V. 1.1.1.

BTW where the heck is this version 2.0.2 that everyone keeps referring
to?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com