Magnifier

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 21 05:41:00 EDT 2003

Recently, Ken Norris wrote:

>> go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"
>>
>> Launch the Camouflage stack and then click the Magnify button...
> ----------
> Yes...that's basically it. I'd love to build one for my mom to use for
> reading emails (she has macular degeneration).
>
> Mind if I take a gander at the scripts?

That's why it's offered as a demo stack... :-)

Note that screen magnification is built into OSX as Universal Access and
might be available under OS9 as CloseView or Easy Access.

Also, you might want to check out the following resource (contains links to
several older Mac accessibility enhancements and link to Screen Magnifiers
Home page):

  http://trace.wisc.edu/world/computer_access/mac/macshare.html

I tried a few of these under OS9 and they still work...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director

Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design