Magnifier (script!)

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Jul 20 23:43:01 EDT 2003

does this work for you?  (zooms in 10 pixel increments)

local tSizeChange

on mouseup
   if optionkey()="Down" then
     put (-10) into tSizeChange
     changeSize
     exit mouseup
   end if
   put (+10) into tSizeChange
   changeSize
end mouseup

on changeSize
    put (the height of the target/the width of the target) into tRatio
     set the width of  the target to (the width of me +tSizeChange)
     set the height of  the target to (the width of the target * tRatio)
     set the loc of the target to the mouseloc
   end changeSize