Rev 2.02/New pricing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Jul 18 05:02:02 EDT 2003

Hi Geoff,
On Friday, Jul 18, 2003, at 11:11 Europe/Vienna, Geoff Canyon wrote:

>>> You can build for OS X on other platforms, just not for OS <=9.
>>> Obviously this issue is getting smaller as time passes.
>>
>> Today 60% of Mac users still use OS 9 or earlier.
>> And if I can build OS X apps on other platforms, why does Scott tell
>> me I
>> need to make Mach-O builds from OS X and not OS 9?
>
> I thought you could build for OS X on OS 9, but maybe not -- it's been
> awhile since I opened Rev on a Classic machine, and far be it from me
> to contradict the Word of Raney. ;-)
>
> I wasn't saying that there aren't still a lot of OS 9 users, just that
> their numbers are no longer increasing.

please start to thing with the Endusers head...
(not so much developers still use in OS9 but Millions of Endusers!!)

As Richard said before:
Forget Runtime Revolution Ltd., forget Fourth World/Sons o'
Thunder/Altuit/et al.   We don't matter; ultimately, only the end-user
matters.
Only the End User matters....
Thats the big point. And this should be repeat more frequently here
my 2 cent

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539