Rev 2.02/New pricing

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Fri Jul 18 10:02:01 EDT 2003

on 18/7/03 14:51:14 +0200, malte.brill at t-online.de (Malte Brill) wrote:

> IMHO a 30 days trial does only make sense if it counts the effective days of
> use, not the installation Date.

I agree wholeheartedly. Malte is describing the kind of user I am. My HC
dabbling in the past means that I *do* understand both the limitations and
the possibilities of the ten line limit. On the new system I would only try
Rev when I knew I had got a month to spare (!). I'd be discouraged from
trying/buying Rev by a vicious combination of my time and finance budgets. I
have other full time employment than programming, but I have a couple of
ideas for some small utilities in my own field (minister of religion) which
would need to be cross platform to be worth putting energy into. They would
be unlikely to generate any significant income.

I agree with this too:
> IMHO a 30 days trial does only make sense if it counts the effective days of
> use, not the installation Date.

Regards

James
--