Rev 2.02/New pricing

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Jul 18 04:19:02 EDT 2003

Hello Ken

>How so? The new pricing and names indicate that the "Studio" version
>replaces the SBE and includes "All supported platforms" .

Because it appears that the Studio version only runs on one platform for development, and only includes a single version upgrade (although given the amount of time it took for Rev 2.0 to come out, so I do not expect there to be more than one upgrade per year). I think I didn't express myself very clearly (I was already embarrassed by the length of my email!)

Regards
Bernard