Maximum variable size?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 2 18:38:00 EDT 2003

Edwin,

be careful of the previously mentioned 64K per line of a field.

Also, consider using a byRef variable in a Handler as opposed to a function. I'm not sure, but I'm not sure how you're passing data to the function, but it may be being duplicated.

on replaceCRwBR @pval
  replace CR with "<br>" in pval
end replaceCRwBR

-Chipp