public beta?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 09:37:00 EST 2003

On Dienstag, Jan 28, 2003, at 15:10 Europe/Zurich, miscdas at boxfrog.com
wrote:

> If there is "post-worthy" news from the RR team, don't you think they
> would post it? (Or am I presumptuous to include "think" when
> addressing you?)

Actually history shows, that this company does not send any feedback,
or info about the release dates, or slipping thereof without many, many
angry mails to this list.

The information tactic seems to be that they wait until some people get
pissed of, and only then send  a note about how they are sorry for not
keeping up with their promises.
Unlike the Improve list, which gets at least to see a new beta every
two month or so, this happens only all 4 months. We have thus another 3
months to wait for the next official note on slipping from runrev ;-)

not that this differs from any other company I've had contact to, seems
to be a general problem, not a runrev specific one...

have fun

Bjoernke