public beta?

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at Princeton.EDU
Tue Jan 28 08:44:01 EST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 01:58  PM, miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

> So Toma, if you want a response from the revolution team, why are you
> addressing the mail list? Revolution has other more pertinent means of
> connecting to them than this list.

why am i addressing the mail list?  because the revolution team used
the list on several occasions to provide information regarding Rev 2;
and because i think the answer would be of interest to many people on
the list.

> Use your head...

hmmm... does my appalling lack of intelligence offend you?  if it does,
i'm very sorry.  we can't all be brilliant, you know.

T.
Toma Tasovac
Princeton University
Department of Comparative Literature