Scripting the Geometry Manager

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 12:17:01 EST 2003

I have a field which correctly adjusts its size in response to resizing
of the window via the geometry manager. This works fine but I would
also like to optionally insert another object between the field and the
bottom of the window. I can't see where to script the settings in the
geometry manager for an object.

The effect I want is similar to drawers in OS X but I can't wait for
Rev 2.0 which I believe has this feature.

If I could script an object's geo manager setting, show/hide the new
object, resize window, then update the screen this would work.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos

Bill Vlahos
IT Manager, AeroVironment Inc.