Passing Lists

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 15 17:50:01 EST 2003

Intersting... that's not what I get; it works for me. I used the same script
(with the one exception of checking "ask" to see if something was entered)
on a field, and I get text getting bold and condensed. It seems to have to
do with the font - it worked for me with Arial and Lucida Grande, but not
with Copperplate.

This was on OS 10.2 with Rev 1.1.1.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software