Introduction

Tuviah Snyder tuviah at runrev.com
Wed Jan 15 19:27:01 EST 2003

Welcome Steve. I work on externals, and the engine for Runtime..so I suppose you can say I'm a cross platform geek. Anyways there seems to be a lot of cool new Mac technologies emerging  everyday, too much for even a geek like me to keep up with:-) I heard that they are planning to release a Safari SDK which should be interesting. So I look forward to seeing what you can do, and collaborating with you when necessary. Now back to pizzas, and working on 2.0..

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>