Line tracing

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Feb 1 22:14:01 EST 2003

Richard,

It must be a bug in OS X. If you assign the value to a variable first, and
then get the count, you actually get the right number. For example, if you
select to documents in the Finder and do this:

tell application "Finder"
  get the number of items of the selection
end tell

...you get "0". But if you do this:

tell application "Finder"
  copy the selection to mySel