Pre-Beta for 2.0 for Mac OS

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sat Feb 1 19:52:00 EST 2003

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 12:37  PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> Again, if you don't consider yourself on the cutting edge, you may
> want to
> hold off a bit longer.
>
> Enjoy!

2.0 is shaping up to be a great product.

However, with this 2.0 pre-beta my personal opinion is that there is so
much bugs and unfinished features that's is not possible for me to do
any meaningful testing. I'm not really a cutting edge user, so
hopefully others have ways of testing the IDE (like from the Message
window)?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com