More image processing

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Dec 30 15:25:48 EST 2003

Howdy,

On the Mac, what type of thing is an image in the clipboard?

on a Windows PC, what type of thing is an image in the clipboard?

What type of 'image' is the paint area of a Rev 1-byte/pixel image?

What type of 'image' is an image area pasted into a Rev image from the
clipboard?

What I did was copy an all black image from a HyperCard Color Tools external
pict editor and paste it into a Rev image. I didn't even know if it would
show up, but it did.

Now, I want to make it a windowShape mask.

I'm assuming I can go through the pixels and set all the white ones outside
the black area to transparent, but how do I retrieve the rectangular size of
the pasted area?

I know that's a few questions, so just pick your choices.

Mega-TIA,
Ken N.