USB mics supported by Record?

michael at ortv.com michael at ortv.com
Tue Dec 30 18:53:47 EST 2003

Hi Richard,

I haven't tried Rev on a Mac but on Windows if it's using QuickTime for recording, there is a lag between the time you hit record and it actually starts to record, presumably because it's loading QuickTime. I imagine on the Mac there wouldn't be a delay. I made a little test app for doing recording and it works in the development and when I built the app and tested on a couple of machines. And the delay in the recording start was apparent on the 3 machines I tested. This was without a USB microphone.

Are you on a PC or a Mac?

Michael