Transparency confusion

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 28 23:33:34 EST 2003

Hey, Ken

Hope you had a great holiday. I did. We had a small chimney fire on
Christmas Eve. It was put out quickly but scared us all.
I am taking off this week to prepare for a big deadline in Jan.

Actually I got my boss to purchase the laptop for me otherwise i'd be
stuck with my PB1400 with a G3 chip in it.

I will talk to you more this week.

I got a lampwork glass bead kit from my wife. I have been teaching
myself how to turn glass. I have had one successful bead and promptly
put it on a chain and gave it to my wife.

Tom