Stacks on Servers

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Dec 22 18:47:27 EST 2003

On Dec 22, 2003, at 1:26 PM, Jim Carwardine wrote:

> Just a question that someone may be able to point me to the
> literature.  I
> would like to put a Rev stack on a server and allow multiple users
> access to
> it.  How is this done?   Jim

Jim, when this subject came up before it was the consensus that it
requires you to write some kind of client-server setup, or somehow
locking the stack file on the server during writes, so that multiple
users would not overwrite each others changes.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>