CODE and XFCN resources

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Fri Aug 29 23:21:01 EDT 2003

Thanks a lot, Brian

I looked at the Rev docs but didn't think of the MC (which I don't use)
docs. You were right, they are in the 'Read Me' for 2.4, included below. I
couldn't get 1300 to work but 2400 did. I hope there is not problem with
that. I can now load both CODE res. id 1200, and id 2400, stored in the res
fork of the same stack.

Thanks
Ron