Hiliting a listfield line as I type?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Aug 23 07:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi yoy,

> Rob,
>
> That's EXACTLY the behavior ("Scroll To") I want!
> But... how do I read the scripts?

One smart solution ;-) is to use the messagebox:

Type:

edit script of the mousecontrol

DON'T hit RETURN yet!!!

Instead positon the cursor on top of that menubutton
and THEN hit RETURN...

Et voila, you can edit the script of the "mousecontrol", see the docs
for more info about this handy little sucker ;-)

> I opened the stack via the Open Stack menu
> but I can't get it into edit mode. It doesn't show in the Application
> Browser..

See menu: View -> Revolution UI Elemnts in List

et voila, there they are in the App Browser: stacks galore...
...and you will hardly find your own couple of stacks anymore ;-)

> Sorry to appear so clueless.

...as long as you love your mom ;-)

> But that's it!
> Thanks!
>
> Andy
>
>> Hi Andy,
>>
>> Look at the script of Transcript Dictionary's field  preceded by the
>> "Filter with" popUp.
>> --
>> Rob Cozens, CCW
>> Serendipity Software Company