Release Candidate 1 Available -- Special Offers End Soon

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Aug 21 13:37:00 EDT 2003

> I am slightly confused. I have an old-style 'Revolution Pro' licence,
> and my renewal date is in December. Is there any advantage for me in
> using/taking up any of the special offers, or should I lie low and
> say nuffin?

Professional license holders can renew on the old terms, for $299 and get a
year's renewal (no tech support). If you renew early, your license will run
from the end of your existing license. You will get an Enterprise level
renewal.

If you want to switch to the new licensing, you can buy a new discounted
license, but you will not then be able to switch back to the old model.

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools