Tools palette

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Aug 11 05:46:00 EDT 2003

Steve Gehlbach wrote:
> Sarah wrote:
>
>> Has anyone else had the problem of the Tools palette disappearing and
>> not coming back? Sometimes, it just disappears. It is still ticked in
>> the Tools menu and de-selecting/selecting it there does no good.
>> Command-T doesn't help either - the only solution is to shut down
>> Revolution and start it again.
>>
>> I can't work out what causes it to disappear, no pattern has emerged
>> yet, so I can't really bugzilla it, but I would be interested to know
>> if anyone else has encountered such a problem.
>>

> I've seen it plenty.  Seems more prevalent on Linux than Windows.  I've
> learned to use the pull down menus.  Also have trouble with the property
> inspector disappearing, but it comes back when you close the script
> editor, maybe that is by design.
>
> -Steve

I believe that, in using Rev 2.xx, under Linux, at least (no win32 box,
there), it's by feature that the property inspector desappears each time
the script editor is opened and reappears the script editor is closed.

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Serveurs d'applications et SGBDR (Web/PGI)
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif