I speak German, so I think that I can't use Revolution, merde :-)

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Aug 10 04:43:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, Aug 8, 2003, at 22:16 Europe/Vienna, Tuviah Snyder wrote:

> Is reported already and is being fixed. The problem was that when we
> went to
> Mach-O architecture, we had to use UTF-8 for file names. Therefore
> internally we have to convert from Mac/ISO to UTF-8 when specifying
> file
> names and vice versa when getting filenames.
>
> So please be patient, developing a dynamic rad tool which supports all
> platforms and
> all languages in the world is not an easy task for any development
> team.

Ohhh, I cant believe it - an explication of a problem...
Very well done, Tuviah!
You should do PR not developing of RR...;)
Thanks..!

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539