New Users

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sun Aug 10 00:54:01 EDT 2003

I just wanted to amplify a bit on what I wrote earlier this evening.
Rev's "deficiencies" stand out only because the rest of the IDE (99%)
is insanely great stuff. So when I make comments that may seem somewhat
less than congratulatory (?) about Rev, it's only because these "grains
of sand" are so noticeable in comparison to the rest of its beauty.

Regards,
Barry