I speak French, so I think that I can't use Revolution, aaaaargh.

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Aug 10 04:36:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, Aug 9, 2003, at 00:21 Europe/Vienna, tkuypers at pandora.be
wrote:

> Sorry to intrude, but I DON'T speak French...
> And as far as I know, our Scottish friends from RR and a lot of other
> people
> on this list don't either, so do you mind posting in English? Maybe we
> can
> be of any assistance when we know what you are talking about...

me too, but please let them speak french if they prefer it... If they
think that other should understand it too, then they will change to
english, -- Imho

> And for the lack of French documentation: So what? There is no German,
> Spanish, Dutch documentation either...
>
> Not being able to use special characters: ok, baaaaddddddd Revolution,
> nice
> to have Bugzilla...
maybe I have missed something, but what the real tool for us now
Revolution or Bugzilla...=;0)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539