Quitting without asking

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Aug 7 22:51:01 EDT 2003

How are you handling the quit? If it is in the menu script, it may be
that OS X is bypassing that. I suggest you use a shutdownRequest
handler instead. If you pass it, the app will continue to shut down,
but if the user decides not to quit, just exit the shutdownRequest
handler without passing and the shutdown will be cancelled.

This should work for all OSes, I think.

Cheers,
Sarah