Arrays and custom properties

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Tue Aug 5 11:11:01 EDT 2003

Jan Schenkel wrote:

> When using custom properties to store data in a stack,
> I usually follow this strategy :
> - 1 table = 1 custom property set
> - each record is broken up into its fields
> - 1 field = 1 custom property within the above set
> - the key of the custom property is composed of the
> primary key and the field name

> "As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

The last sentence may be the most important.  At the risk of asking a
really dumb question, are you saying that the user data, when entered,
is saved to the .rev file?  Is this also true for a distribution file?
Which means that RR is modifying an executable file? I am struggling a
little with this concept; maybe I have completely missed the point.

-Steve