Icons

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Aug 4 00:39:01 EDT 2003

Hi Yves,

> Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:52:31 +0200
> Subject: Icons
> From: Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>

> One of this substacks contains only imported as control image file
> prepared for icons for my btns in other stacks
----------
Do you mean it has an image which is composed of other smaller icon images?
----------
> So one of this image has  ID 1003
----------
And this particular image is an imported control? Which substack is it in?
----------
> I go into stack B, make a btn, in the inspector palette, popUp Icons
> and border, I type in the ID Field : 1003...
----------
If the image isn't imported to substack B, I don't think it will show,
because it's not there. Try it from the message box. If you get a "No such
object" you'll know.
----------
> And my btn has merely no icon.....
>
> If I do the same with one main stack and 2 substacks, it works fine...
Do you mean you have imported an image to each of these?
> What happens ???
I think I'm unclear what you're trying to do. Have you tried using a
referenced control from a file?

Ken N.