Icons

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Aug 3 23:32:01 EDT 2003

on 8/3/03 9:43 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 13:59:42 +0200
> Subject: Icons
> From: malte.brill at t-online.de (Malte Brill)
>
> Hi Yves,
>
> what happens if you type
>
> set the icon of btn "yourButton" to the ID of img "yourImageName"
----------
Check the ICON property in the dictionary. The image must be available in
the stack, IOW, you must have imported it. You can place it offscreen or
hide it, in which case the above will work. But if you take a look you'll
see that it doesn't need both descriptors. You could say:

set the icon of btn "yourButton" to img "yourImageName"

...or:

set the icon of btn "yourButton" to 1015

...and that's all.

If the image has been imported, you don't need to spec the stack. I tried
this in button in a substack with no additional params and it worked.

...or did I miss something? Are you trying to use an image from another
stack? Another main stack, or a substack? Or, are you wanting to use an
external image (New Referenced Control) in a folder somewhere?

Ken N.