modal dialog/handler placement?

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 15:53:00 EDT 2003

Day 3.

My lotto program has a main stack with buttons on it for mouse clicking
lotto numbers instead of typing them into the gamelist field.

I have a sub-stack "Prefs" which is modal. This stack is where you set up
the lotto rules: maxLottoNumbers, maxBonusNumbers, etc.

I have a handler "resetboards" which shows or hides buttons on the main
stack according to those sub-stack field values. They are declared as
global. I can run it successfully from the message board. I'd like to have
resetboards run after the "Preferences" sub-stack is closed so upon return
to the main stack, the buttons are reconfigured in advance. Where should I
call resetboards from???

Thanks for your help.

Andy