Oops. Corrections About Tutorial

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Sun Aug 3 12:47:00 EDT 2003

Yesterday I waxed eloquent here (OK, I posted a message) about the
Independent Study Tutorial and suggested that it be made a more clearly
visible part of the Rev learning experience because the script comments
are like a mini-course.

Somehow I'd been given the idea that the stack had been developed by
Geoff Canyon. Actually, I *know* how I got that impression but I should
have double-checked my memory.

Anyway, turns out the stack was authored by Richard Gaskin. Comments
were added or souped-up by Jeanne A. E. DeVoto.

My apologies to Richard and Jeanne, but this gave me another chance to
tout how really, really, REALLY useful studying this stack would be to
anyone who's just past the beginning stage of scripting and wants to
see how to put together an actual application from a scripting
perspective. Very good stuff.