Repeat for each assistance.

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Aug 3 10:29:00 EDT 2003

'repeat for each line...' is faster then 'repeat with x = ...' thus you
should best use something like this:

repeat for each line gameLine in fld "gamelist"
   add one to x
   if x <> 5 then
     answer (line x)
     hilite line x of field "gamelist"
     exit repeat
   end if
end repeat

note the recent discussion "Repeat for each loop assistance, please."
issued by yoy where the exact same question got answered several times.