Question about Menu Maker

Charles Szasz cszasz at newwave.net
Sun Aug 3 09:38:00 EDT 2003

I am a new Revolution user. I am a Mac user with OS 10.2.6.  Using
Revolution 2.02, I have been going through the tutorials. I completed
the Hello World tutorial. I added the menus to it following the Menu
Builder tutorial.  I have a question about the location of the Quit
menu. In the tutorial, the Quit menu is located under the file menu. Is
this correct for the Mac? When I ran the Hello World project, I could
not access the Quit menu under file. I went the Menu Builder tutorial
twice but with the same results.

Charles