distribution builder engine file

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Sat Aug 2 11:21:00 EDT 2003

I'm actually getting my first stack to work (thanks, sims) and wanted
to try the distribution builder. I downloaded Richmond's Expanded
Distribution builder and replaced the one in the Tools folder (glad to
be able to see the buttons).

I replaced the distribution builder cause I couldn't see the buttons.

Went through the steps for OS X, selecting the stack, making it the
main stack, no other changes. Last button resulted in.....

"Can't open engine file/Applications/Revolution
2.0.2/Revolution.app/Contents/MacOS/Revolution"

I'm using the Studio edition on a Mac with latest X system and Rev 2.0.2

John