Menu Building Prefs

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 00:09:00 EDT 2003

--- Dan Shafer <dan at shafermedia.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get a sense for how most Rev users
> create menus. Are you
> using the Menu Builder or are you coding in scripts
> or do you do both?
> Which is more important to cover in depth in my
> book? Or is either more
> important?
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.

Hi Dan,

I tend to use the menu builder to create the menu
structure ; but once it's there, I'll edit it using
the property palette, or the occasional message box.
But for my multi-lingual apps, I do have a system
which takes care of the translation (and resizing of
the menu buttons under non-MacOS systems).

Hope this tickled your inquiring minds,

Jan Schenkel.

=====