Image conversion still broken

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Aug 1 06:56:18 EDT 2003

On 13/7/03 2:13 pm, Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:

> That sounds plausible, but it's not my concern. The concern is that, as a
> Bugzilla reply, Tuviah says it works for him, so my bug report got dissed.

So, the course of action is to reopen the report, and supply an image that
definitely breaks.  Sorry if our responses on Bugzilla are sometimeis a
little bit terse, but because we have opened the database up to everyone, it
means that we get a really wide range of reports including duplicates and
reports that aren't really bugs.  We need to be able to verify your report
easily, if we can, we'll fix it quickly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.