Beta 2.0 - Bugs 'n' stuff

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Mon Apr 7 16:08:01 EDT 2003

"--I cannot close the Error dialog window AT ALL, and Rev will not Quit
AT
ALL (the 'Quit' menuitem just causes the Error dialog window to come
back to
the front). I can open and close other apps, but it looks like I will
have
to RESTART the computer to get it to quit."

I take it you are using Mac OS 9.1(from your earlier post):  To force
quit any application, press [option-command-esc]  key combination.
This might not always work, and in any case, after you force quit,
restart the computer if possible. When all else fails, pull the plug
and wait at least 15 seconds before restarting.

HTH,
Kurt

We're in a bigger better war
For your patriotic pastime,
We don't know what we're fighting for-
But we didn't know the last time.
	-Ira Gershwin, "Strike Up the Band", 1927