Revolution vs. REALbasic

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Oct 8 22:26:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 06:35  PM, Jeff Morrison wrote:

> I've read the promo material but would love to hear from real
> developers.  Can anyone tell me why I should choose Revolution over
> REALbasic?  Advantages and disadvantages?  Much appreciated.  Jeff

What is your application you are developing, or is it just a general
need-a-new-tool kinda feeling?

I recently switched my project from Realbasic to Revolution. Let me
know if you have any specific questions about RB. The realbasic-nug
mailing list is very active and I'm sure they would answer questions
you have. Then you can balance the biases of this list and that list :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to