XML

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Oct 8 01:23:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 03:02  AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> On 2/10/02 8:30 pm, Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> wrote:
>>
>> Coming from REALbasic land, I immediately start looking for new
>> features in the prerelease versions of Rev ;-). I could really make
>> use
>> of the XML parsing and the new spreadsheet control. Can anyone please
>> spill the beans a little bit about the status of the next release
>> beyond 1.1.1. Where can I download an alpha from, if anywhere?
>
> Our professional license holders have access to the alpha and beta test
> releases.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin

And I applaud RunRev for keeping a tight lid on the alphas and betas
process. It's just too tempting to use bleeding edge releases when one
really wants that new feature!

However, is there no XML parser available for RunRev 1.1.1? Even an
External that wraps Expat or something?

I am looking at Altuit XML TreeView for some ideas for simple xml
parsing to hold me over until the next version of Revolution.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to