Quicktime VR: Prevent user navigation

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Oct 3 05:51:00 EDT 2002

On 3/10/02 11:38 am, malte brill <malte.brill at t-online.de> wrote:

> doesn´t work. The button is absorbed by the player and doesn´t receive any
> mouse interaction in the player area. I have changed the sequence of
> statments in my script (always buffer and set the pan). Better, but still
> not really good (looks quite chessy).

Turn on the alwaysBuffer, then set the currentTime to 1 every time you make
a change to the pan to force a redraw.  (The latter workaround is really a
bug/glitch, we know about that one.)

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.